Terms and Conditions
Anyone can use services of Mentoring Matters in accordance with the terms and conditions, so please carefully go through the terms and conditions to access and make use of our online services.
Applicability of terms:
hese terms and conditions are applicable to your usage of the Mentoring Matters and to your receipt of any of our services through the website.
IMPORTANT: Mentoring Matters is a technology provider that enables access to online mentors for your career and payment and billing of services.
Nature of services
Mentoring Matters is an online platform that offers clients to connect with expert career professionals (who have been authorized by Mentoring Matters to use the platform for delivering their services). Our Panel consists of, but is not limited to, coaches, industry experts and mentors.
Mentoring Matters, an online coaching platform, offers services that include / are:
- Electronic audio-video consultations /online sessions with related mentors
- Online session schedules, online assessments, reminders, refunds, blogs, related literature and other services related to career coaching
- Offline programs for corporate
Our services are conducted via the internet. In order to schedule or book a session with the mentor, you are required to complete the registration process, fill in profile information and take assessments online (kept confidential), and make the payment online. Before scheduling the online session refer to the technical specifications required to conduct the online session.
User Profile Page
Limitation of Liability
Mentoring Matters platform neither takes responsibility/warranty for the services nor promises any outcomes. We try our best to get the best professionals on board and address issues that may arise related to technology and payment for the services. The client and the mentor are in charge of what goes on in the consultation session. Therefore the payment for the online consultation is for the time of the service offered and not to any result of the service. The clients are responsible for any and all decisions/actions they take in their lives and the mentor or the platform cannot be held responsible for it.
In case you are not satisfied with what is happening in mentoring sessions, you are encouraged to discuss your concerns with your mentor, who welcomes feedback, so that your concerns can be responded to and addressed. Feedback will be taken seriously and looked into with care and respect. If you feel still feel that your mentor is not a good fit for your needs, you may write to us on email@example.com
Coaches and Mentors
Mentoring Matters will provide profile pages for each of mentors that are part of our panel. You can get relevant information about each one of them on their profile pages. The professionals are responsible for posting the relevant information regarding their education, training, experience, specialties etc.
Coaches and mentors all have degrees and certifications in their area of specialization and expertise. We make all efforts to verify the credentials of all the coaches and mentors. However, the platform is not responsible for the credentials provided and disclaims any liability for fraudulent credentials or claims by coaches and mentors.
Mentoring Matters disclaims any and all liability for any content the coaches and mentors post on their blogs and otherwise including accuracy and reliability of any information. Information written on the blogs is for informational and educational purposes only and is completely owned by the Author. Mentoring Matters takes no liability for the validity of the information or your reliance on it.
Mentoring Matters coaches and mentors have a contractual relationship with us under which they are allowed to use our platform and technology to provide services to you. We assume no responsibility for the actions, advice or any other information they provide through the platform
Terms of participation
Mentoring Matters can terminate the association or services for any user/client who violates terms and conditions, disturbs the website's functioning or abuses other users.
Either Mentoring Matters or the client may terminate this Agreement at any time.
- You are free to stop using these services at any point of time. It is preferred that the termination is an informed one rather than an abrupt one. And you are also requested to communicate to your coach about your expectations, disappointments or grudges in case you have any. Mentoring Matters has the right to terminate services if at any point in the course of treatment it is discovered that the client has misrepresented their identity.
- If Mentoring Matters or the coach in charge of the client feels there is inappropriate/unacceptable conduct, intent or behaviour (violence, threat, verbal/physical abuse) on the part of the client or in the event of any breach of this agreement by the client or feels that the client has no obvious need to utilize these services, the client will be informed about the reasons for termination.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- You are responsible for ensuring confidentiality with your own computer systems.
Changes in terms and conditions
Mentoring Matters reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions at any point in time. If changes occur, they will be a part of the agreement we have with you as soon as they are posted.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org